|2016||- Signed J/V MOU with Mobicom,DPS in Iran|
|2015||- Approved by UK Motorway|
|2014|| - Awarded " Khatam telecom expansion project,700km" in Iran
- Awarded " Pan Asian Highway,Hanoi – Haipong,250Km" in Vietnam
|2013||- Established J/V company in Nigeria "Iteco Nigeria"|
|2010||- Signed license agreement with Neproplast in Saudi Arabia|
|2008||- Approval by PT Indonesia TELKOM.|
|2007||- Approval by ICE(Costa Rica Telecom)
- Approval by Saudi Arabia Telecom
|2006|| - Awarded 'Border to Border Project' for the supply of 670,000meters to
Costa Rica Telecom through Israel Telecom, the main contractor.
- Additional order for 200,000meters are awarded.
|2004||- Additional installation of COD production Lines(2nd order) of 1 Inner Duct and 1 COD production lines for South African Licensee.|
|2004 ~ 2003||- Supply and installation of 1 Inner Duct Production Line to South African
- Licensee to produce the awarded contract from SA Telecom.
|2004||- Supply of COD for a US Defense Project (Total: 110,000 feet)|
|2003||- Supply of COD for US Defense Project(70,000 feet) Main Contractor: General Dynamics|
|2002~2001||- Filed National and Regional Patent over 94 Countries|
|2001|| - Awarded "the Certificate of Excellent Material" from Ministry of commerce, Industry & Energy of Korea
- PCT approved Novelty with the patent application in the International Preliminary Examination Report(IPER).
|2001||- Signed License Agreement with AFT OptiRoad Inc. for the Territory of the Republic of South Africa with 10 Countries in the sub-sahara Region.|
|2001||- Signed Technical License Agreement with Char Feng Corp. for the Territory of the People's Republic of China.|
|2001||- Signed License Agreement with Char Feng Corp. for the Territory of the Republic of China(Taiwan).
- Awarded Order of Silver Industrial Merits from the President of Korea.
- Awarded "the Greatest Inventor of the Year" from the Patent Office of Korea.
|2001||- Signed License Agreement with Optiroad Japan Ltd. for the territory of Japan.|
|2000||- Signed License Agreement with COD Inc. for Canadian Territory|
|2000||- Establishment of OptiRoad Inc.
- For International Marketing; and Licensing to offshore territories
|2000||- Started domestic supply.
- Applications for International Patent (2 patent applications).
|2000||- COD is successfully commercialized through trial Production
- Registered with various Clients, and commercial production commenced.